Industrial grade UPS systems for the UK Water Network
AMP Power Protection – Protected Uninterruptible Power.
AMP Power Protection provide a range of industrial grade UPS systems destined for sites across the UK water network.
Over the last 20+ years we have built our reputation as being the number one VAR (Value Added Reseller) and integrator of choice for the majority of companies within the water industry.
We stay up to date on the latest standards and specifications to ensure our power solutions meet technical compliance. All of our HARLAND PROTECTUPS® solutions meet the latest WIMES 3.07 standards.
Our customers approach us with a problem, be it a simple requirement i.e. to provide power backup support to their PLC section, for example 500W load for 15 minutes autonomy; or perhaps to support a suite of large 3phase valve actuators for 4 hours. Whatever the need our in-house technical sales and design team can come up with the most compact, commercially viable solution to comply with their stringent specifications.
Our HARLAND PROTECTUPS® systems come with several design factors in mind – all aimed at making it as easy as possible for the customer. Our larger 3phase UPS systems are secured on runners so that you only need front access for maintenance and operations, this means that you save on crucial floor space, but also this means engineers can easily maintain the UPS for the future. Smaller single phase UPS can be arranged in several formats, including our popular wall mounted IP54 UPS solution
HARLAND PROTECTUPS® features:-
• Compact design to save on floor space and provide large power density
• IP54 cooling fans and filters to keep dirt, dust and water out and improve asset life
• Floor and wall mount options to provide a larger choice of installation
• Back to wall designs to reduce the amount of floor space required
• Designed with integration of COTS proven power products to future proof the system
• Power cables and alarms taken to terminals to make installation extremely quick and easy
• Top/bottom/side cable entry available
• Range of paint finishes available
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com | 01908 470289